Cash Flow Workshop & Challenge in Singapore
We personally love playing cash flow not just on a board game but surely cash flow in REAL LIFE.
Awaken Your Financial Genius… The Ca$hFlow Challenge
Start your Journey to Freedom…. The Journey of Creating Wealth
Why are we different from other cash flow Organisers?
- We play with you. We learn together.
- Cash Flow Strategies will be shared in the session
- Opportunities will be shared in the session
- Learn to read Accounting Sheet
- and of course many many more ….
Cashflow 101 is an educational tool in board game format designed by Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), which aims to teach the players concepts of investing by having their money work for them in a risk free setting (play money) while simultaneously increasing their financial literacy and stressing the imperative nature of accountability. It is an educational board game that simulates real-life financial strategies and creates an experience that teaches you how to get of the Rat Race and onto Fast Track by making your money work for you – not the other way around.
Let Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Game teaches you about Rich Dad’s secrets:
- Practice real-world investing with play money.
- Learn the differences between an asset and a liability.
- Discover the power of understanding your personal financial statement.
- Learn how to become an investor
- Learn the 4 level of investments : Small Deals / Big Deals / Fast Track / Technical Trading in Cash flow 202
- Learn the levels of Accounting
- Be financial literate
- Make friends with like-minded people who is playing the Cashflow Game in real life
- Introduction of the Game
- Why Cash Flow?
- How to play Cash Flow in Real Life
- Distribution of board game materials
- Rules of the game
- Cash Flow Strategy
- Game Time
- Review & Reflection
Date: 11th April 2015 (Sat)
Time: 6-9pm (GMT+0800)
Investment: $68/pax for each 101 session Or $150/pax for each 202 session
Venue: A Singapore 4* or 5* Hotel. TBC
More details of this event, please click here